Friday, September 3, 2010

NST in under 45 minutes!!!

Yesterday we had another NST (non-stress test). Our schedule from now on is Dr. on Tuesday and NST on Thursday. Since the boys seem to nap in the afternoon (they are crazy active early in the morning and late at night) the nurse recommended that I eat or drink something sweet on our way to our appointments to wake them up. I had Garrett stop at my favorite coffee place for a decaf-frozen-something super sweet and delicious. It worked like a charm! I got hooked up to the monitors and within 45 minutes the boys had moved around enough that we were allowed to go home! I guess they are going to be iced coffee addicts like their mama.
This weekend Garrett's job is to finish putting together furniture for the boy's room so that after our appointment Tuesday, at 34 weeks (!!!) I can finally get organized. Tuesday we will also have measurements done of the boys so we can find out how much they weigh. On Aug. 10th they were 3.7 and 3.9 pounds so we are very curious how big they are now. For now, I continue to read and lay around with Jack, who doesn't mind a warm body and the all day company at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment