Friday, September 24, 2010

The countdown begins!

In 10 days we will meet our boys! At my 36 week checkup this past Tuesday I was only dilated to 1 1/2 cm. That's only 1/2 cm in 3 weeks, looks like these boys are in no hurry to make their way out anytime soon. (That is the Lindtveit stubbornness: they tried to come too early at 29 weeks, were told to stay put, now refuse to come out.) Since I haven't made any huge progress towards active labor we scheduled a C-Section for Oct 4th at 38 weeks. Garrett and I are so excited to finally meet these two. We can't believe that Tuesday will be our last doctor's appointment before they are born...so weird! At our NST both boys looked great and were moving a lot so we only had to be there for an hour. I did have some pretty big contractions, but unless they are 10 mins apart for an hour the hospital will not admit me. Now we just wait to see if I go into labor before the 4th!

2 comments:

  1. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! OK, breathe in, breathe out. good thing I took Lamaze training or I'd never get through this! See y'all soon -- and I do mean ALL of you. hee hee. Love ya lots, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Lindtveits are stubborn?

    Holding my breath -- Aunt Cassy

    ReplyDelete