Tuesday, August 24, 2010

41 weeks???

Ok, so I'm not really 41 weeks pregnant. (I would be a little more stressed it I was!) We went to our weekly checkup today, at 32 weeks, my belly of boys measures 41 weeks!!! I'm officially a house. Both Fuller boys are doing great. Baby A is still breech, which means automatic C-Section. Baby A (determined by which twin is positioned lower at the first measurement) decides what type of delivery we will have. I (and my doctor) would like to avoid a C-Section. No pressure Baby A. Now, in addition to being on strict bed rest and getting a progesterone shot every week, I am to start going to the hospital weekly for a non-stress test. The last time I had a non-stress test I didn't leave the hospital for three days. At least I get another day I am allowed to leave the house. Since there have been no changes (no babies are here yet) my doctor promised me that if I make it another two weeks (34 weeks) I will get limited activity back. If I can make it to 36 weeks after getting limited activity back I can have full activity!!! Once I get full activity back it won't be much longer until we meet these two!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a good mommy! And there's so much mommy to love! Tell baby A that it's soon time to start doing dangerous boy things, like standing on his head. Enjoy your trips to the hospital (boy that sounds creepy)
    Love you lots -- yo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for keeping us all posted with this blog! :) it's great! and tell Baby A that the Lindtveit stubborn streak can come out only *after* he is already born

    - your favorite cousin (you have to guess which one)

    ReplyDelete