Thursday, March 31, 2011

Choose your own ending.

A few nights during the week Garrett is out of the house and I put the boys to bed by myself. The three of us have a pretty good routine. I feed them their last bottle, change them into pajamas, put on some Yo Gabba Gabba!, (so Calvin can gaze at DJ Lance) while I put Luke to bed. The other night I put Luke to bed and went downstairs. I started to pick up the toys and clothes from that days chaos and remembered I still had another baby to put to bed. But where was Calvin? Was he...

A. Already sound asleep. The night had been so busy that I forgot.
B. Exactly where I left him, crushing on DJ Lance.
or
C. Had log-rolled across the room and was babbling to himself under the kitchen table.





If you guess C you are correct! With these turkeys on the move, I never know where I am going to find them.


3 comments:

  1. I guessed C. What do I win?

    I totally guessed C, as babies are such happy little pranksters. Wait till they are crawling. I am not even going to mention walking ....

    Love, Aunt Cassy

    ReplyDelete