Wednesday, June 30, 2010

If I didn't have a sense of humor about this...

We went for our 24 week checkup yesterday. Both boys look great! We got to see them kicking each other on the ultrasound which is really funny. "Righty" always starts the fight. After getting a few good kicks in, "Lefty" retaliates with one good blow. I feel every bit of this battle under my ribs, but seeing it happen makes it way more bearable. The ultrasound tech was glad we already knew gender since the first image on the screen showed us two sets of little boy parts. We don't have shy babies at all! (I have already accepted that we will be "those people" with naked boys running through the house...I'm truly out numbered)



My doctor and Garrett are very lucky I have such a good sense of humor about being pregnant with twins. Every visit my doctor measures my belly to see how much further ahead I am. This time, at 24 weeks, I measure 31 of a single pregnancy. I feel any other mother-to-be hearing that she would normally be getting ready to deliver when in reality there are still 3 months left, would completely loose it. I, crack up (along with my Dr. who has been laughing since unrolling the tape measure)

No comments:

Post a Comment