Tuesday, June 22, 2010

23 weeks down...17 to go!

Woohoo!!! 23 weeks down and only 17 (maybe 14, these boys are big) to go!. Michigan summers are humid. Humidity is not my friend. Our central air is my new favorite thing in our house. Along with air conditioning, there are a few other things I need to say thank you for...

Lycra- you have made it possible for me to avoid buying scary maternity pants. Yoga pants are totally acceptable at my work, and leggings being in style again has saved my wardrobe. (and wallet)

My camelback water bottle- you continue to keep my hydrated while not wasting money on plastic bottles.

MAC Studio Fix makeup- you have made it so my pregnancy acne is somewhat bearable. (I'm still waiting on that so called "pregnancy glow)

last but not least...Garrett - for making me grilled cheese sandwiches every morning for breakfast and for getting me a foam wedge to prop under my growing belly so I can sleep again.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Finally I figured this out. Thanks to Muttie for the best advice ever -- cocoa butter! and there's no better feeling in the world than getting just what you want to eat, when you need it. YUM.

    ReplyDelete