Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More than slightly freaking out.

I am going back to work. An out of the house, have to wear non Lycra pants, Monday - Friday job. I have been at home either part time or full time being pregnant or chasing babies since June 2010. I am so excited to be interacting with grownups, wearing all of my now too big work clothes, and most importantly, getting a paycheck. Even though I'm thrilled to be working again, I'm freaking the F out!

I haven't worked full time since June 2010! None of my clothes fit! I have to wear real pants and shower....every day?!?! How am I going to shower, get ready, keep my pants from falling down while getting two one year old crazy climbing babies fed and ready for the day?

Yes, I know that billions of families do this everyday and that a new routine will fall into place. But for now, I freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment